NIMBLE AND ACCESSIBLE ENGINEERING EXPERTISE
Firms that exclusively provide engineering services will charge you well over $150 per hour, our Poly Design and Consulting Group will offer these same exact services at a fraction of the cost in exchange for new manufacturing business. It’s a win win for both parties. Having the right engineering group as your partner is a highly effective way to build intelligence, capability, and uniqueness into anything you can imagine. An effective design can reduce costs and improve productivity on any piece of equipment. With the Poly Design and Consulting Group, innovating and elevating your technology has never been more efficient or more affordable.
Our engineers are experts in designing sophisticated Electronic Controllers with remote monitoring communication capabilities utilizing Ethernet, Wireless, Bluetooth, CANbus- J1939, modems, RS232 and RS485. Poly Electronics’ engineers are equipped to handle anything that is thrown at them with their combined 200 years of experience. Don’t wait to innovate.
Our considerable experience with Underwriters Laboratories and Intertek ensures a smooth process when your equipment is submitted for approval.
Poly Electronics engineers have a deep understanding of the following area’s:
- A to D and D to A conversion
- Alarm circuitry
- Blue Tooth
- C Programming
- Capacitive and Resistive Touch
- Ethernet, CANbus, modem, RS232, RS485
- Function specific controllers
- Level switching
- Liquid Levels
- Microprocessor based controls from 8-bit up to 32-bit
- Power switching with phase control
- Remote monitoring communication
- Single and three phase soft starts
- Solid state power and logic level switching
- Speed of fractional HP DC motors
- Three phase and single phase voltage, current, and phase monitors
- Wireless Technology
WORLDWIDE SOURCING MADE SIMPLY EASY
Our Poly Electronics sourcing group is committed to delivering in-spec and on-time shipments of worldwide electronic solutions across a variety of industries and markets. We have the ability to source from all around the world. We make certain that we work with excellent suppliers, true partners. All of our 200 plus suppliers must pass a comprehensive qualification process around quality systems, service, on time delivery, capabilities, and social and environmental considerations.
Our automated and manual assembly technologies and techniques allow us to handle manufacturing solutions for our customers ranging from small to medium and large production runs.
- Quality manufacturing with automated cutting, stripping
- (Primarily for internal process of turn-key products)
- Multiple automated axial & radial lines to populate printed circuit boards at speeds up to 11K—16K parts per hour
MULTIPLE SURFACE MOUNT LINES
- Fully automated PCB (Printed Circuit Board) population with reflow ovens
- O.I. (Automated Optical Inspection)
- Automated soldering process for Lead-Trough populated circuit boards
- Leaded and lead free capabilities (ROHS Compliant)
COMFORMAL COATING & ENCAPSULATING/POTTING
- Protecting your components from moisture/humidity as well as light abrasion
- Products are inspected at multiple stages of the assembly process
- 100% Electrical Testing Completed
- We take pride in manufacturing high-quality electronics, and we stand behind everything we make
- Serial Number and Date Code Tracking